Monday, September 12, 2011

Lisa Sherry Interieurs

Did you have a chance to browse the most recent issue of Lonny this past weekend?  I did and fell in love with Lisa Sherry's home in Charlotte.  I adored her entryway with the lime green front door and the round metal table with the huge metallic vase.  I decided to browse her portfolio and wasn't disappointed.  She is super talented!


This is a home in Charlotte she designed and I loved every detail of it.  


More of the same home.  See  here






To see more of her designs, go here and she has a great blog too!!  


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention! We're happily adding you to our blog roll, don't know how we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED the image of her foyer just like you, Fran! Off to check out her portfolio and blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I haven't gotten to the new Lonny yet, and I am dying to!! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete